Vir of Maioribus Palma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vir of Maioribus Palma

Welcome to Vir of Maioribus Palma Guild Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVomp Guild WS

Patcher problem and i have no idea how to solve grrrrrrrrrrr

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XxMasochistxX

Patcher problem and i have no idea how to solve grrrrrrrrrrr Empty
PostSubject: Patcher problem and i have no idea how to solve grrrrrrrrrrr   Patcher problem and i have no idea how to solve grrrrrrrrrrr Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 4:59 am

Crying or Very sad Well i started rRO today and my isp was weird. so while i was patching it my isp went down and i lost connection. it was back a few minutes later but when i start the game it just keep skiping the download and i couldnt get into the game. So i decided to uninstall the game and install again so i could download all the patchs again hoping it to work. Unfortunatly it´s not working. this is whats happening.

http://img473.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stupidpatcherol6.jpg

if i open a new client while that one is freezing it just skip the patching and says no patchs avaliable.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img440/5515/grrrrrrrrrrr2fh9.jpg

and if i click ok i get this error

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img266/7760/fsafaly9.jpg

I tried to install the small client re downloaded it. downloaded the rar version. tried to install the full client and i always get the same situation. I read the whole "patch problems" topic into Rebirth forum and i still have no clue on what i can do. If someone have any suggestions i would apreciate.
Back to top Go down
GoldRoger

GoldRoger

PostSubject: Re: Patcher problem and i have no idea how to solve grrrrrrrrrrr   Patcher problem and i have no idea how to solve grrrrrrrrrrr Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 6:13 am

i think gabe did left a website tat he download for fixing his rRo,he have tat case b4,im not sure if its de same
Back to top Go down
Kyouhen
Seraphim Elite
Seraphim Elite
Kyouhen

PostSubject: Re: Patcher problem and i have no idea how to solve grrrrrrrrrrr   Patcher problem and i have no idea how to solve grrrrrrrrrrr Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 4:47 pm

normally when patching gets screwed up theres a simple way to fix it

1.run the patcher
2.if it stops halfway or acts weird, open the patcher again, but keep up the first one[a.k.a. dont close it]
3.the second one should follow through and finish the patch

if this isnt the problem, sorry, i didnt read the original topic all the way, too lazy xD
Back to top Go down
preator
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
preator

PostSubject: Re: Patcher problem and i have no idea how to solve grrrrrrrrrrr   Patcher problem and i have no idea how to solve grrrrrrrrrrr Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:48 pm

No the thing with me was I cant go into my autopatcher. I had someone give me there ro folder stuff i guess. And I still cant get into my patcher and I've askd for help BAJILLIONS times on the forums fo Rebirth. >_>
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/preatorgabe
XxMasochistxX

PostSubject: Re: Patcher problem and i have no idea how to solve grrrrrrrrrrr   Patcher problem and i have no idea how to solve grrrrrrrrrrr Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 1:20 am

Well i know what happened alread. i might be able to play again soon ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patcher problem and i have no idea how to solve grrrrrrrrrrr   Patcher problem and i have no idea how to solve grrrrrrrrrrr Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patcher problem and i have no idea how to solve grrrrrrrrrrr
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vir of Maioribus Palma :: In Game :: Help-
Jump to: